Subject: rev 21 - trunk/docs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:56:16 -0500

Author: kfogel
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:56:12 -0500
New Revision: 21

Modified:
   trunk/docs/ale.texi
Log:
Capitalize Ale's name consistently.

Modified: trunk/docs/ale.texi
==============================================================================
--- trunk/docs/ale.texi	(original)
+++ trunk/docs/ale.texi	Wed Aug 21 22:56:15 2002
@@ -177,11 +177,11 @@
 @chapter Tutorial
 
         If you follow the steps below, then you will get get an
-impression of ALE within 10--15 minutes of your time.  The features you
+impression of Ale within 10--15 minutes of your time.  The features you
 encounter during the tour are all described in more detail at various
 places in this documentation.
 
-        Start up ALE by typing on the command line: 
+        Start up Ale by typing on the command line: 
 @w{@code{ale demo.phylo demo.gb}}.
 
         After ten seconds, or so, you should see a window containing an
@@ -243,7 +243,7 @@
 @w{@samp{Insert Selected Sequences}} from the file menu. This brings up,
 after perhaps 10-20 seconds (depending on your machine's speed), a new
 window with aligned sequences and their corresponding abbreviated names
-(short-ID's)@footnote{ALE also supports GDBM storage, which reduces
+(short-ID's)@footnote{Ale also supports GDBM storage, which reduces
 loading time and works well with very large sequence sets; more on this
 later}.  At this point, you might want to click mouse-1 on the
 @samp{<HIDE>} item in the menu bar of the first window, just to get it
@@ -260,7 +260,7 @@
 @c I commented this out because it probably won't be true for a while...
 @c -Karl
 @c
-@c ALE will come with
+@c Ale will come with
 @c default keymaps for different machines, so that you do not need to
 @c remember and type most of these key combinations. Buttons painted
 @c 'Undo', 'PgUp', 'Cut' etc, will work; but for now it is necessary to use