Subject: Re: Ale rev-9 (PS)

From: Loredana Lo Conte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:45:36 +0100 (BST)

Forgot: changing fonts (under settings) works fine, it is changing
colors that causes display problems (mainly missing characters or
empty boxes, but with several variations, depending on which color set
you choose).

On 21 Aug 2002, Karl Fogel wrote:

> Loredana Lo Conte <[email-masked]> writes:
> > This one:
>
> Ah, thanks.  Okay, then:
>
> > On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Loredana Lo Conte wrote:
> > > 1) changing colour setting does not work
>
> What exact commands/menus/keystrokes did you do, and what was the
> result?

ale demo-data/demo.gb (or any other file)
then click on settings (menu bar)
then click on anything but uncolored
What I get is wrong in all cases, but varies slightly.

NOTE: I am at home and not really doing it, this is what I remember.
I don't want to miss the chance and wait until tomorrow since you are
so well inclined right now.

How was the mozzarella? If you fix ale, I 'l sent you an original one from
Italy :)

Good night
Loredana