Requests for comments on Abstract.

Maciej,

Sounds good to me. You might point out that in many cases, applications
are written directly in the extension language itself. E.g. we are using
a circuit parameter optimiser and yield estimater directly written in guile.
The networking facilitities and threading were used to spread simulations
over multiple computation servers.

Results from this should be published in (still being refereed)

IEEE Trans. Applied Superconductivity, Proceedings of Applied Superconductivity
Conference 1998, paper ENA-10, "Limitations on HTS SFQ", J S Satchell.

The paper contains a reference to guile and the website.

Julian Satchell.
<satchell@dera.uk.gov>

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index