Re: What now?

    Thi> i looked around on red-bean for the todo list that you had
    Thi> posted a pointer to awhile back, but couldn't find it.  could
    Thi> you post that pointer again?  (is the list updated?)

    Jim> My personal to-do list is at
    Jim> http://www.red-bean.com/~jimb/guile/.

You can also now find Jim's list of 'cool stuff' at the main guile pages --
    http://www.red-bean.com/guile/notes/ideas.html

    Jim> There also ought to be a ``projects looking for volunteers''
    Jim> list somewhere.

We had a volunteer projects todo page.  Alas, it had atrophied to the
point of requiring excision.  I'd be happy to work with a couple of people
to recreate it.

-pate

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index