Re: scwm & guile-1.3

Valentin Kamyshenko <val@kamysh.materials.kiev.ua> writes:

> Maciej> Which version of scwm is this? If it is the 0.8a release, it
> Maciej> may well not work. You could try a recent snapshot of scwm. We
> Maciej> are hoping to have a scwm 0.9 release out in a week or two (or
> Maciej> at least I am) which should work fine with Guile 1.3.
>
> Maciej>  - Maciej
> In fact, I used scwm-0.7a, which I have found at ftp.red-bean.com. I
> thought, this is the latest version.
>
> Isn't it worth to put there the newest (0.8a and 0.9, when it will be
> ready)?

That's probably my fault-- I must've not uploaded version 0.8 or 0.8a to
ftp.red-bean.com (though I'm a bit surprised, since it's definitely in
our notes to do so, and I thought I followed them closely).

Best bet w/ Scwm is to check the web page -- it's the most reliable
source of information re: Scwm:

http://huis-clos.mit.edu/scwm/

Greg

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index