Re: Scheme is too complicated

Harvey J Stein writes:
>> See also M-x describe-variable: paren-mode.

HJS> Looks like it's a recent development.  I'm running version 19.34 & it
HJS> doesn't have a paren-mode variable.

Oops, I should have checked: This is for xemacs! Paren mode in FSF
emacs is by RMS, and by Jonathan Stigelman in the Xemacs version. And
as JS writes: "Way different from FSF."

I could not dream the two versions should differ on such a small
package!

	Cheers,
	Lars

--
Lars Arvestad               Dept. of Numerical Analysis and Computing Science
                       Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index