Guile Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I've just uploaded guile-gtk-0.12 to
Here's the NEWS:
* We now have individual support for gtk-1.0 and gtk-1.1. That means
that we no longer have to target the least common denominator of
gtk-1.0 and gtk-1.1. See the README for details.
* The pre-generated glue code is no longer distributed. It will be
generated at make time.
* Dynamic linking is working on FreeBSD.
* Configure works with both Guile 1.3 and Guile 1.2. Support for
Guile 1.2 will be dropped in the future.
* New type "full-callback" supported in defs files. This can be used
to describe the "_full" variants of Gtk+ functions that have a
callback as one of their arguments. From the Scheme side, a
"full-callback" is just like a "callback". (This was already in
* Bug fixes, of course.
Guile Home |
Main Index |