Re: setf.scm

>>>>> "Mikael" == Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@nada.kth.se> writes:

Mikael> It will be simple if we choose to provide two generic functions in the
Mikael> MOP for generating the names.

That will solve it for objects. I will be content as long as it is
relatively easy to get rid of.

Mikael> I don't think we want to follow either CLOS or STk (which tries to
Mikael> follow CLOS) in general.

That is a justifiable choice, but then hopefully we can agree to try
not to get in the way of those of us who want it differently.

Christian Lynbech          | Telebit Communications A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrik 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8628 8177 + 28  | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.telebit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index