Guile Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hobbit.scm call-order.patch [repeat]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: hobbit.scm call-order.patch [repeat]
- From: Bernard URBAN <Bernard.Urban@meteo.fr>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:52:42 GMT
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <199903060233.SAA08950@canuck.cygnus.com.> (message from DougEvans on Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:33:48 -0800)
- Message-Id: <199903080852.IAA00107@geb geb.meteo.fr>
- Sender: email@example.com
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Doug> Are the current guile-hobbit sources in cvs? Can we put
Yes, but on my machine at home, which is not connected to the outside world...
Doug> them there? Also, I didn't find a ChangeLog in
Doug> guile-hobbit-1.3.2. Can we add one?
Yes, but it will be in French...
Doug> Here's a repeat of a patch I sent in, in hopes it makes it
Doug> into the next release. I don't think the patch is
Doug> controversial. make-new-funs-let already does what this
Doug> patch does for make-new-funs-letrec.
Thank you for the patch !
I expect to have a new release next month, which will compile keywords.
Guile Home |
Main Index |