Re: Elk/Guile (Re: Bad news from the module/environment front)

Telford Tendys writes:
 > * elk has a lot of native X11 code in its modules, I wish I could
 >   comment but I still can't get dynamic linking to work.

I can't get that either, I get errors like `can't open linker script.
system linker failed.' ... Dynalinking worked with elk back when I
used an older C Library (libc5.* for Linux), but not under glibc2
As my box is X11-less, I had to remove X11 support by hand. It should
be a configure option, not left to handwork. Using autoconf wouldn't
be bad for elk anyways.

Klaus Schilling

Guile Home | Main Index | Thread Index