[Arcana] Something's missing!

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Thu Dec 18 09:54:15 CST 2008

"Bryan O'Sullivan" <bos at serpentine.com> writes:
> One of the few things that I miss now that I've switched from XEmacs
> to GNU Emacs is path completion in the minibuffer when I'm running
> shell-command. What magic is needed to get it going?

It works for me right now, apparently without my doing anything special.
For what it's worth, I'm running Emacs 23.0.60.1 (I build periodically
from the development sources).

My .emacs is here: http://svn.red-bean.com/repos/kfogel/trunk/.emacs

You could try searching for "complet" in there and see if there's
anything about this, but a quick glance (i.e., "M-x occur") over it
doesn't indicate that I did anything special to get this.

-Karl