[Arcana] A random emacs question

Jim Blandy jimb at red-bean.com
Fri May 9 15:39:37 CDT 2008

I've looked at those before, but they never really caught my
imagination.  Custom 'find' scripts can adapt to my version control
systems, the quirks of my source tree (ignore 'obj-*' subdirectories,
which is where the Mozilla sources like to put build files), and so
on.  So I've just ended up using M-x grep and M-p. :)