[Arcana] New Emacs keyboard macro key bindings

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Sat Aug 4 17:32:39 CDT 2012

Noah Friedman <noah at splode.com> writes:
>>The `e' to auto-repeat thing is just awesome; in retrospect, it's
>>amazing to think we went so many years without it.
>
>I've been using that for *years*.  Where've you been?

I've been using it for years too, but I just assumed it was one of those
things in the development sources.  I never know when new features get
released (since the Emacs release process is so poorly run, I just
ignore it as much as I can, development-wise).  Thus I'm not surprised
when other people are surprised at the sudden appearance of something.

Jim *used* to run Emacs from dev sources.  But then he decided he'd
rather measure his users by the tens of millions.  Slut.