[Arcana] More Emacs love.

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Wed Jul 25 01:52:25 CDT 2012

See http://viewvc.red-bean.com/kfogel?view=revision&revision=3768

This new passage from the doc string of `kf-fix-previous-transposition'
explains all:

  Repeated invocation with no intervening commands runs successively
  through the various potential fixes of the original word that are
  reachable via transposition; each successive attempt signals rejection
  of all previous candidates.  For example, if point is after "baen",
  the first invocation will produce "bane", then the next one will
  produce "bean", which might be the user's real target.

One guess as to what I was mistyping that made me add this feature :-).