[Lispweb] Java/Lisp integration Was: Hello?

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Sat Jun 3 02:07:53 CDT 2000

John Clonts <jclonts at mastnet.net> writes:

> Am I still on this list?
>
> Does this list still exist?

Yes, it still does.  Me and the others in the onShore contingent are
presently in deadline mode, prolly will be for a month or so more
too.

Feel free to start a thread.

How about some thoughts on lisp/java integration, in particular lisp
read/writing Java Serialization.  SOAP or other RPC mechanisms.

One thing I'm really looking forward too next year is Mozilla to start
spreading a bit.  The prospect of having decent, standards compliant
java/javascript integrated with a lisp backend makes our work so much
easier.

--
Craig Brozefsky               <craig at red-bean.com>
Lisp Web Dev List  http://www.red-bean.com/lispweb