[Lispweb] Java/Lisp integration Was: Hello?

Daniel Barlow dan at telent.net
Sat Jun 3 17:22:12 CDT 2000

Craig Brozefsky <craig at red-bean.com> writes:

> How about some thoughts on lisp/java integration, in particular lisp
> read/writing Java Serialization.  SOAP or other RPC mechanisms.

Have you looked at LIJOS?

   Lisp Implementation of the Java ObjectStream (LIJOS)

   The LIJOS system is a Lisp Implementation of the Java ObjectStream
   protocol.  That is, it is an implementation, in Lisp, of the Java
   serializing ObjectStream protocol that supports the
   (de)serialization of Java objects into and from appropriately
   mapped Lisp objects.

Runs in ACL 5.0 but "intended to be very portable"

http://www.pointandclicksolutions.com/lijos/index.html

Hmm.  Nor have I.  Time for another CLiki entry.

-dan

--
  http://ww.telent.net/cliki/ - CLiki: CL/Unix free software link farm