[Lispweb] [JOB OFFER] lisp maintainers needed at onShore

Adam Di Carlo adam at onshore.com
Sun Oct 15 18:59:07 CDT 2000

onShore is seeking lisp coders to help us maintain our
IMHO/UncommonSQL-based, web-delivered resource scheduling system,
WebCheckout <URL:http://webcheckout.onshore.com/>.  This is a starting
position, so working knowledge of Lisp is a requirement, but relevant
work experience is *not* a requirement.

The positions we are seeking to fill is for "maintainers", that is,
those who can deal with bug reports, debug problems, provide patches.
onShore's development workflow is well-suited to remote work, based as
it is on CVS, Bugzilla, IRC, and email lists.  Developers need not be
in the Chicago area, in fact, need not be in the United States at all.

This is a great opportunity to get engaged with the company sponsoring
IMHO and UncommonSQL, be a part of a very nice working environment,
work with a lot of really really bright people.  You can also be part
of our efffort to show the world what a real Web Application Framework
should look like.

Incidentally, we are also looking for affordable testing/technical
support and technical documentation staff.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam at onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>