[Lispweb] should BRL releases be announced to the lispweb list?

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Mon Oct 23 15:59:59 CDT 2000

brlewis at alum.mit.edu writes:

> Previously I said that I would stop sending BRL announcements to the
> lispweb list, since interested parties could subscribe to the
> brl-announce list.  I got one response that I should continue sending
> announcements to the lispweb list.  What do others think?

As the maintainer of the mailing list, I think you should continue
sending the announcements.  We are still picking up new subscribers so
it would be seen by new eyes, and it's also nice to see the
progression of these tools thru releases so that people know they are
being actively worked on, and not just announced then dropped.

--
Craig Brozefsky                   <craig at red-bean.com>