[Lispweb] www.fast-index.com

Dr Nick Levine n.levine at anglia.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 04:35:55 CDT 2001

Paolo,

   On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:52:39 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

   I have mentioned FastIndex:

   in the Peditors Forum ... [snip]

Thanks for this. I had 70 users over the last 3 days - not enough to
stress the site (though it was the first time it had had 3 or 4 on at
once and none of them were me!). Dunno how many of them were palmists.

   If you need a wider audience, I suggest that you announce FastIndex to
   comp.lang.lisp.

I will indeed mail to c.l.l. as soon as I'm happy I have survived this
round of exposure.

   > i) to explore the limits of web presentation without use of graphics

   I appreciate this because the media world is putting too much attention on
   multimedia presentation, where content is not necessarily a major issue. By
   the way, this site by Dan Bricklin might be a useful resource:

     http://www.gooddocuments.com/

Thanks, I will take a look.

- nick