[Lispweb] Mod_lisp 2.0 released

Craig Brozefsky craig at red-bean.com
Tue Jun 19 10:08:36 CDT 2001

"Andrew K. Wolven" <awolven at redfernlane.org> writes:

> > Know your enemy. And get your technical skills sharpened.
>
> yes, yes, you win Sunil, my enemy is anger.  But which technical skill should
> I sharpen first:  My ability to hit a bullseye on a b-modified target at 500
> meters with the M-16A2 service rifle or my ability to pull weeds which would
> choke out the flowers from the garden known as the lisp community?  A little
> dirt is going to fly either way.

You know, this macho rhetoric would be a lot more effective if you
actually made a significant case against the technical issue at hand
instead of leaving it behind in an attempt to appear hardcore.

I ask that you pursue your Rambo vendetta against the weeds in the
lisp garden someplace else.

--
Craig Brozefsky                             <craig at red-bean.com>
                                  http://www.red-bean.com/~craig