[Lispweb] rscheme/web dev?

brlewis@alum.mit.edu brlewis at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:23:20 CDT 2001

Dennis <dennis at illusions.com> writes:

> I'm looking for a web server written in scheme that is decent enough to
> base an application server off of, or already has some of those features.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but Tomcat or another servlet
engine running the BRL servlet can act as a multithreaded Scheme app
server.

Caveats:
1. Most, if not all, servlet engines are written in Java.
2. Most JVMs are written in C.
3. Most SQL databases are not written in any LISP dialect.
4. SQL is not a LISP dialect.
5. I've never fired anything more powerful than a .22 rifle, and
   that was a long time ago.

--
Bruce R. Lewis				http://brl.sourceforge.net/