[Lispweb] powered-by button

ayres@i-dep.com ayres at i-dep.com
Wed Jun 27 08:06:16 CDT 2001

Dennis writes:
 > I don't know if this is excessively geeky, but it would be cool to
 > have a "powered by the lambda calculus" button for web pages using
 > scheme for web serving. It could link to one of the scheme web pages
 > floating around.

The context in which you use the word 'geeky' makes it sound as though
it was a bad thing.

In case the etiquette here requires an introduction, as young master
Davison provided yesterday, I too am affiliated with the onShore crew
though I currently find myself in the employ of another.  While my
current job does not in any way utilize lisp, in the one week since my
arrival I have convinced a strict IIS/ASP house that the next
incarnation of there product should be Apache/mod_perl and I already
have my hooks in their wet-behind-the-ears intern.  Who knows where we
will be at the end of the month.

--
Lee Ayres ("powered by the lambda calculus") <ayres at i-dep.com>

The problem with Lisp is it makes you so damn smug.
	-- Jesse Bowman