[Lispweb] getting UncommonSQL working in LispWorks on windows

Scott D. Kalter mithril at brandx.net
Fri Mar 8 14:56:07 CST 2002

We're evaluating the LispWorks environment on Windows2000 and WindowsXP
and we wanted to try UncommonSQL to connect to the postgresql server
from RedHat cygwin.  Although it didn't all work "out-of-the-box", we
did eventually get it working.  For those that wish to follow in our
footsteps, we've put together a webpage describing what is needed.  Soon
the UncommonSQL sources should get patched to make this even simpler to
get working.

The web page is

	http://homepage.mac.com/rkris/lispworks-usql.html

So far, we are quite happy with how well the combination seems to be
working.

-Scott D. Kalter
-Ram Krishnan