[Lispweb] Portable Allegroserve and SBCL ?

Francois-Rene Rideau fare at tunes.org
Tue Jul 6 09:50:02 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 04:07:33PM +0200, Rudi Schlatte wrote:
>>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=978568&group_id=32760&atid=406352

>> (0) I am using Debian and debian.b9.com packages.
>> (1) it works on CMUCL 18e
>> (2) a backtrace shows that (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :aserve)
>> calls a closure, calls a loop, calls something to handle the load-op
>> for acl-file "publish", that calls asdf:perform of the load-op,
>> that tries to load the faslmt, which fails because dependencies
>> are not loaded.

> You seem to use the Debian sbcl-mt package, at least the extension
> ".faslmt" indicates that.
I was, for I wasn't aware debian-i386's sbcl now had threads.
So I very hopefully tried with the latest sbcl package instead,
and unhappily stumbled on the very same bug.

> I hope that helps, but since I don't use this configuration
> myself, I can't offer much further assistance.
Does it work for you? With the released file on the portableaserve site?
With the CVS version?

Two wrongs don't make a right -- but three lefts do.