[Lispweb] Replacement for with-url-params?

Alan Shields lispweb at alan.shields.name
Tue Aug 15 05:30:25 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 04:57:59AM -0000, Pixel // pinterface wrote:
> I keep seeing links to code.microarray.omrf.org in relation to araneida, but
> every time I try to browse anything there, it always times out.
> The repositories on common-lisp.net work, though many don't seem to be
> linked from anywhere, and the latest I've been able to find by guessing repo
> names* is dated Feb 14, a far cry from the Jul 15 of the repo you're
> apparently using.
> * http://common-lisp.net/project/araneida/araneida-slim2/
> Since I'd like to use, and undoubtedly hack on, Araneida, what's the best
> server to pick a repo from? If it's the omrf.org one, is there some magical
> incantation or time of day by which the server can be reached? Or am I
> better off pulling from common-lisp.net and not worrying about whatever
> improvements may have been made since then?

The common-lisp.net repos are the ones I upload to. Well, theoretically.

code.microarray.omrf.org I have no control over these days, since I left
the OMRF to go back to school.

Jeff, you want to weigh in here and let us know what the deal is with code.moo?

"'Hooked On Ebonics' be kickin' it for me!"
    -- Unknown