[Lispweb] production setup

Richard Newman r.newman at reading.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 07:40:29 CDT 2006

The common approach is to run it at a REPL inside screen or
detachtty. You then have a normal Lisp session that persists when you
logout. All of your normal development practices apply.

I've had success running it behind pound (so you don't have to run as
root), using thttpd to serve up static content. I never stop my
servers, so all you'd need would be a mommy to start up again.