[Lispweb] extending Allegroserve time-out period

Lawrence Au laau at erols.com
Thu Oct 12 07:14:25 CDT 2006

Kamen,
     Thanks for the link!
It clears up many issues regarding timeouts.
Is there a way to get PortableAserve on Lispworks to run the
ACL 6.1 way rather than the ACL 6.0 way?
I've noticed that the *http-response-timeout*
defaults to 120,  which is associated with the
ACL 6.0 way.  I've set *http-response-timeout*
to be much higher,  480,  with good results,
but basing timeouts on individual socket
operations as supported by ACL 6.1 seems a much better
design.

Lawrence Au
Q-Phrase LLC