[Lispweb] Redirects and caching

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Oct 19 20:16:37 CDT 2006

Suppose you have a page that requires cookie-based authentication, and that
redirects when that cookie is not found.  How do you make sure neither page is
incorrectly cached?

Right now, I am able to access a cached page after the cookie has been
removed.  Worse, after accessing a protected page, being redirected, then
logging in and going *back* to that page, I am still getting the redirect.

Is there a way around this?  I have "no-store, no-cache" in the cache-control
headers.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.