[Lispweb] Redirects and caching

Richard Newman r.newman at reading.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 23:42:49 CDT 2006

You should be fine with the standard HTTP cache control and expiry
headers. If a cache chooses to ignore these, then users get stale
data, and there's nothing you can do about it.

One solution is to put a session ID in the URL.

Also make sure you're using the correct (303, 307) redirect codes,
not, e.g., 302.