[Lispweb] Hello

George Erick Tasso gttasso at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 19:05:53 CDT 2006

Hello all. My name is George Erick Tasso. I am working for the Reserve Bank of Vanuatu.

?Vanuatu? - that is a small island state east  of Australia.

I have recently picked up lisp  as result of  reading too much  Paul Graham.  Peter Siebel has  done  more to helping newbie than Mr. Graham - but i guess you need people to fireup imagination as well.

I am using allegroserve on  allegro 8 express edition fron franz inc.

I am trying to connect to dbase IV database. Any pointers to how i should be able to do that using Allegroserve.

thanks

George