Remove Appendix D?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Apr 6 18:40:26 CDT 2005

Max Bowsher wrote:

> Appendix D contains little more than a rather out of date version of
> www/project_links.html.
>
> Should we remove it, or radically trim it down into just a reference
> to that page?

I think neither.

See, the great thing about being an author of a book *about* Subversion,
but not owned by the whole community, is that you get to choose what to
endorse, and what not do.  I think that instead of flatly removing it,
or doing the whole "everybody gets to play thing", we should actually
evaluate the offerings, and cast votes on what to advertise and what not to.