Snapshots of Spanish HTML book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Apr 22 22:53:46 CDT 2005

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

>I lost my connection so now the URL for Spanish HTML snapshots
>of the book will be http://gradha.sdf-eu.org/svnbook-es/. Please
>update the scripts to use this new URL.
>
>Alternatively I wonder if I could do anything to the Spanish makefile
>so you could build the book yourself. Tell me if you prefer this
>and in what conditions.

I would actually like very much to see there be a single Makefile for
all the translations, all using a single shared copy of the tools and
such.  If I had that, I'd feel totally cool with working to get
svnbook.com setup with all the tools necessary to do a weekly build of
all the translations automatically.