Unsubstituted boilerplate in svnbook /Sietse

Sietse Brouwer sbbrouwer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:28:49 CST 2005

Dear Madam, Sir,

On page xvii of the 1.1 book, as well as in the nightly build of the
1.2 version, there is a line that reads:

You can send publishing comments and questions to O'Reilly here:
###insert boilerplate.

(In the XML version, this is surrounded by <para></para> tags.)
I assume that in the place of ###insert boilerplate, there ought to be
some sort of address. It's a rather mild error, as errors go, but I
thought I'd mention it anyway. I'm sorry that I don't know enough
about computers to be able to supply a "patch against the XML
sources".

Regards,

Sietse (Brouwer)