Nightly PDFs enabled for latin-alphabet languages

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Dec 5 22:08:08 CST 2005

Max Bowsher wrote:

>>Max, is this a problem with the version of FOP in use?  Or, did you
>>forget to grab the Jimi image library?  Because certainly there are
>>versions of FOP that properly include the images -- I just dunno what is
>>lost by backdating to those versions.
>
> Jimi is certainly installed - as evidenced by the main diagram images
> correctly showing up in the PDF.
>
> Should I try stepping back to earlier 0.20.x versions of FOP?

Well, I think at one point I was successfully using 0.20.4 ... but now I
can't seem to get any real output from 'make pdf'.  I just get a bunch
of FOP info lines:

[INFO] [283]
[INFO] [284]
[INFO] [285]
[INFO] [286]
[INFO] [287]
[WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[INFO] [288]
[INFO] [289]
[INFO] [290]
$

And then I'm return to the prompt with no actual PDF generated.