Nightly PDFs enabled for latin-alphabet languages

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Dec 5 22:19:17 CST 2005

Scratch that -- I updated my working copy, and now all works as expected.

But besides that, I had a "duh" moment.  The reasons there are no icons
for the tips, warnings, and notes because the XML sources don't actually
refer to them?  They are an artifact of the HTML CSS stylesheets.  So
the PDF build won't pick them up.