dmitriy dmitriy.lopatko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:02:14 CST 2005

If migration of subscribers base and the list of moderators does not
represent complexity, could you, Max, create Russian-speaking mailing list
on red-bean.com?

Whether migration means closing of the old mailing list -
l10-ru at subversion.tigris.org? If yes, then certainly it would be desirable
to transfer existing archive of messages. Though, transfer of messages
archive would be not bad in any case. So, if necessary, translation group
could continue discussion of old subjects in new list.