translation HowTo - is there such an animal

translationfound translationfound at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:24:00 CDT 2005

Re: translation HowTo - is there such an animal (Lorenz)

Hello, German translation team, just wanted to let you know that I am
in the process of getting familiar with tools and documentation.
Meanwhile - content wise - I want to suggest the idea of a working glossary.
It helps to consolidate the translation of key concept words in SVN into German.
Not sure yet if the O'Reillly lite version of  docbook format allows
for a *bi-lingual* glossary.Will explore this further

Best regards
Gisela