The book in .chm format

Max Bowsher maxb at ukf.net
Thu Mar 10 17:38:02 CST 2005

Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> On Thursday 10 March 2005 18.12, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> A Windows-only build system would be perfectly fine, IMO, since this
>> is a strongly Windows-oriented doc format.
>>
>> It need not be anything more complicated than a batch file with a few
>> commands in, plus some header comments describing what it is necessary
>> to download (preferably with an URL).
>
> I'm not planning to do more than that.  :-)
>
> A small correction of this file will do:
> http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/packages/win32-innosetup/templates/mk_htmlhelp.bat

I tried, but got:

Writing ape.html for appendix(svn-copyright)
Writing co01.html for colophon(svn-colophon)
Writing index.html for book(svn)
Writing
runtime error: file ../tools/xsl/html/chunker.xsl line 215 element document
xsltDocumentElem: URL computation failed for
Writing
runtime error: file ../tools/xsl/html/chunker.xsl line 215 element document
xsltDocumentElem: URL computation failed for
no result for ../en/book/book.xml

Perhaps you could tweak the script appropriately and paste it here?

Max.