subversion.conf example 6.3 but with SSL

Amos Hayes ahayes at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 31 13:04:37 CST 2005

Hmm... that's quite a good idea to put them in but commented out along
with a description.

But in that case it would make sense to also include the equivalent
commented out SSL line(s) that are relevant for the other examples as
well. When the book site is back up (it appears to be down at the
moment) then I'll have a look at the other two examples and see if I
can come up with the lines and comments for 6.1 and 6.2 as well. If I'm
really on a roll, I'll even see if I can submit them as diffs. I don't
know anything about Docbook though. :/

--
Amos