Patch: describe restrictions on property names

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Thu Nov 17 22:07:38 CST 2005

On 11/17/05, Ben Collins-Sussman <sussman at red-bean.com> wrote:
> On 11/11/05, Jim Blandy <jimb at red-bean.com> wrote:
> > Here's a patch to the Subversion book that describes the restrictions
> > Subversion imposes on property names.
>
> Thanks, Jim.  Committed in r1831.

By the way:  when we moved the svnbook out of the main svn repository
and into its own, we left all of the svn developers as committers to
the book... so you already have book commit access.

It was nice of you to post a patch for review.  If you're able to
build the book locally ('make book-html', for example), then in the
future we can just ask you to commit the patches yourself.