Version Control with Subversion

Célio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:00:27 CST 2005

Hi,

Last week I was thinking about to begin the work of translation to
Brazillian Portuguese together with another guy who works here with
me. We are interested in taking part on this work. However, I think
someone have to coordinate the work, not only synchronizing the
translation with the continuous development of the English version,
but also distributing the tasks between the translators and ensuring
that translated parts were reviewed by everybody in the translation
group. Actually, I can't do this coordination due to lack of spare
time, but you can count with us for help on the translation.

I'm including a copy of this message to Eduardo, who's the other one
interested in the translation.

Regards,

Célio Cidral Junior
WEG Eletric