book todo list

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Thu Aug 24 07:24:32 CDT 2006

By the way guys, I'm still rereading our book.  Lots of notes on the
wiki from Mike, though... wow!

Something I did, however, was create a FeatureList wiki page that
describes the new 1.3 and 1.4 features that we need to add to the
book.  I just wanted to see them laid out in one tiny list;  of course
they'll move to the issuetracker eventually.  Amazingly, the list is
very short.

In other words, I think that bringing the book up-to-date with 1.3 and
1.4 actually isn't much work.  The 'whitewashing' project that Mike is
proposing will probably be more work.  :-)