please include index in the subversion book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sat Aug 12 22:36:09 CDT 2006

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> I downloaded the "Version Control with Subversion For Subversion 1.3" book
> compiled from Revision 2384 couple of days back and was surprised that the
> book does not have an index at the end of it. Would it be possible for you to
> include an index at the end of the book so that it can be more useful?

I think that'd be great.  I'm sure DocBook can swing it, so we just need to
figure out the right magic, and the figure out what words throughout to
apply that magic to.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton