Error on website

Vanessa Conchodon nessie at little-monster.org
Thu Jan 5 09:49:21 CST 2006

Hi (and Happy new year!)

 I wanted to read the nightly version of the svn book but
 when trying to access to the html version, I got:
 "403 Forbidden
The requested URL '/nightly/en/svn-book.html' resolves to a file which is marked executable but is not a CGI file; retrieving it is forbidden."

 Can you please correct this problem?

 Regards,
		Nessie.
--
  Vanessa  Conchodon                            ^ee^
                                                (_/ `-^-.