Query about Japanese Translation

Tetsuto Teddy Nishiyama tnishi at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Sun Jan 29 18:39:11 CST 2006

Tez,

Thanks for the info.  I will definitely try to find some time
to join the list below and share what very little information
I have.

Teddy
---
Michael,

It seems there was some discussion about a year back within
the Japanese Subversion mailing list about getting an official
translation up on the Red-Bean HP but it seems they were having
some trouble getting the necessary people to take on the
project.

It may take some time, but let me try to find some time to join
the Japanese list, see what's going on there.

I'll report back when and if there's some action.

Teddy