R: R: Suggestion on formatting a list in HTML

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Thu Jul 6 10:19:00 CDT 2006

Hi,
   yes, I have some suggestion: I started from our discussion and elaborated
something starting from
Pilato's code fragments.
It has similar look & feel but it saves some more space (it is a fix for
me:-)

I think I will be ready to commit something tomorrow morning.
If you will like it (ok you have still to look at it) we could insert the
style in CSS
file as an alternative look & feel?

It seems this is a very hot topic...but will be any translation progresse to
display?! :-)
cheers
Nebiac