ViewCVS -> ViewVC ?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Mar 27 04:12:02 CST 2006

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Joker.com's DNS servers are not being used for the viewvc.* domains.

Yeah, I'd forgotten that red-bean and lyra are handling that.

> The problem is related to the server IP address changing recently, and
> that change not yet being made at all the nameservers which do serve
> viewvc.*.

As you'll see elsewhere, I've sent email to the appropriate contact to get
this resolved.  Thanks, Max.

Of course, all this is *so* off-topic for this list.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton