From SVN-Book-IT Coordinator

matteo fa_stu at katamail.com
Wed May 10 15:20:36 CDT 2006

Dear webmaster,
                 just few line to notify you that, as you probably
known, the Italian Translation Team has re-started his activity.

My name is Matteo Staurenghi  (nickname 'fa_stu') and I'am rensposible
for mantainig IT web pages inside svnbook web site.

I 'am part of IT Translation team managed by Federico Nebiacolombo alias
nebiac.(nebiac at libero.it)

We agreed with CM Pilato to update and extend the IT web pages used to
coordinate efforts made by IT team.

In order to be able to integrate our update/contributions I would like
to agree with you about the fact that I'am going to update
http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/www/index.it.html
and, if you agree, I would need to add a link to other IT stuff used to
coordinate the team.

Specific files used by IT-web section could be contained inside
http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/www/IT web folder.

In this new folder we plan to put some web pages (with similar look and
feel) used to coordinate and report the status of the work.

If you agree, and when I will have permission to create new folder I can
arrage to do it.

I wait your kind confirm before making modifications.
Thank you.

Best regards

Matteo Staurenghi
alias nickname 'fa_stu'