No subject

fa_stu at katamail.com fa_stu at katamail.com
Thu May 11 01:33:01 CDT 2006

Hi all!

I'm Matteo, IT translator coordinator(alias fa_stu).

In a past email Max  said:
>> To clarify: The entire team will have commit access to index.it.html.

I would like to ask a question.

Is it possibile to have only one person to be able to commit?

I think it's better only one person, instead of everyone.

In this way we have only one person that can make mistakes instead of
much more.

Thank'you very much in advance for your help

Matteo Staurenghi

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it