COMMITTERS FILE & IT GROUP UPDATE

nebiac at libero.it nebiac at libero.it
Thu May 11 02:10:03 CDT 2006

Dear repository mantainer/s,
                           I`am Federico Nebiacolombo, the IT
translation team manager, I kindly would like to ask you to DELETE from this file (and also from equivalent in IT branch when will exist)

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/browser/tags/en-1.2-final/COMMITTERS

the following line:
giorgio_valoti   Giorgio Valoti <giorgio_v at mac.com>

Infact Giorgio is not currently working with us; he contributed in translating svn-it msgs but this prj is actually frozen.
I underline that I have no personal (or other) problems with
Giorgio, simply he is not part of svn translation book; so the
committers file contains a mistake that you can easly correct.

Thank in advance for your help
best regards

Federico Nebiacololmbo