SVN Book as dbcontext DocBook formatting example

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue May 23 11:31:14 CDT 2006

nico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For your information, I've used the SVN Book as an example to show how
> dbcontext (http://dblatex.sf.net) can output PDF from DocBook documents.
>
> I hope that the legacy stuff for this derivative work is respected. The
> page where it is downloadable is:
> http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/examples.html. If you are interested in the
> result, you can get it at
> http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/example/svn-book-dbc.pdf
>
> Please tell me if you have any objections or comments to let it as
> example. Cc directly to me since I haven't subscribed to the list.

I have a mild preference that you not post the whole book there, but instead
post only a small subset of it.  That might reduce fly-by confusion about
where the Subversion book lives on the web.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton